Monday 15 April 2013

Being a Being of Little Use.

Computers confuse me sometimes.

JJ is rephrasing the last sentence. Please do not power down or shut off your computer.

Computers confuse me a lot. I’m convinced of the fact that they were originally designed the way they were in order to create a technocratic niche which technically minded people could utilise to their advantage. Now I think they’ve developed minds of their own and are regressing into delinquency. My latest theory is that technological evolution works backwards.

This is, of course, no more than a cover for my own inadequacy. I’m no technocrat, you see. I do far better with abstract thought than I do with technology – or even building walls, come to that. This frequently causes me to ask a searching question: Am I any use?

No comments: