Saturday 30 April 2011

Three Landmarks.

The curtain has finally come down on the Windsor Pantomime, so maybe now we can have a break from all the gooey stuff. Wil has been made Duke of Cambridge, apparently. Lucky old Cambridge. But he used to be Prince William. Sounds like a demotion to me.

According to Lulu.com, my novel is now published. That’s what I spent all night doing. Problem is, Lulu’s publishing process isn’t always logical or helpful, and I’ve no idea what happens next. They sent me an e-mail telling me I need to take another step ‘which is free,’ yet when I go to the page they direct me to, they want £25 off me. I’ve e-mailed and requested an explanation. Bottom line is that the whole thing seems up in the air at the moment. I’ll post an update on this blog if and when things get sorted, just in case anybody’s interested.

The lovely Mad Melanie of Anthropomorphica is leaving the homeland for sunnier climes. That makes me sad, but I wish her a splendid time in all her endeavours. Hope the breeze in the Channel doesn’t rock the boat too much. Good luck, Mel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect you to sign my copy next time you pop into the theatre, Rob.

p.s. your blurb says something about a rob-clad stranger, I'm sure I haven't been cladding anyone lately, let alone a complete stranger!

JJ said...

Shit! You're kidding. Something else to sort out tomorrow.