Friday 15 April 2011

A Muse on Sexual Energy.

Some women radiate sexual energy without effort, and sometimes without even knowing it. My radar may be an ancient model, but it’s still well tuned and it still picks up the signal unerringly.

One of Helen’s friends does it. Hannah. She radiates sexual energy. It glows and sparkles, like a firefly in the dark. And there’s a girl in the box office at the theatre where I used to work. I saw her today and she’s still doing it, even though she’s taken to wearing glasses these days. And do you know what’s odd? I can never remember her name.

Oh well, back to the pipe and slippers.

3 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Do you mention the lady at the box office wearing glasses because you normally do not find women with glasses sexy or because she is aging and must now wear them?

JJ said...

Neither. I just thought it interesting that the glasses were no barrier to what I always picked up from her.

JJ said...

Sorry Andrea, I didn't explain myself well (too close to bed time.) What I meant was that I'd tended to assume that this 'sexual energy' signal was something that came largely through the eyes, and glasses do mask the eyes to some extent. That was why it surprised me a little that it appeared to be undiminished.