Saturday 30 April 2011

A Clever American.

It appears there’s a clever person in America. Apart from Bill Gates and Donald Trump, that is. (I tell you, if that man ever becomes President I really will consider emigrating to Bhutan. It’s probably about the only place in the world he hasn’t groped with his selfish, slimy tentacles. I wonder if he knows that in Britain, ‘trump’ used to be a euphemism for ‘fart.’ I think we should revise the tradition the next time he visits Scotland. If golf is a waste of a good walk, D Trump Esq must be a waste of good oxygen.)

But no, what I’m referring to is this.

Nearly every time I make a new post, especially at this time of night, Google stats tells me that somebody from America visits it within minutes. Yet they never appear in either of the other two stats trackers. How do they do that?

5 comments:

andrea kiss said...

At first i thought you were talking about me ;o)

If Donald Trump ever becomes president, which i don't think will happen, then i'm definitely emigrating. Same with Sarah Palin.

Donald Fart is appropriate; he is a windbag, full of hot air, and talks out of his ass most of the time.

JJ said...

Glad you agree, Andrea. You must be the clever American after all.

Kidding!

andrea kiss said...

Watch this... its too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

andrea kiss said...

Watch this... its too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

JJ said...

I'll give it a look later when my bandwidth is unrestricted.