Sunday 12 September 2010

Boring Post, Boring Me.

The mysteries continue. According to Google stats, most of my posts get between 1 and 4 direct views (as far as I know, they’re views accessed through the likes of bloglines.) Two posts, however, have gone a bit crazy this week. Both ‘Thomasin’ and ‘Interpretation’ got 13 views in one day. Why on earth would posts with those titles generate so much interest?

This has been a week of intrigue and mystery. Can the astrologers out there offer a reason?

On a more mundane note, Google stats says my blog has had at least 35 visits in the last twenty four hours. My flag counter says it’s had 6. Make of that what you will.

The biggest mystery of all, of course, is why I should be so interested in statistics. Always have been. I think it must be there to balance my Bohemian, not-quite-in-control thing.

And on an entirely unrelated note, I find that if I watch several short videos on You Tube, my internet connection goes cranky. Well, crankier than usual. Is that normal?

2 comments:

Shayna said...

'Intrigue and mystery' ... always fascinating company. And, in regard to You Tube, my computer does horribly over there and I wish it didn't! Sending you a Sunday morning smile, J,

JJ said...

Morning, Shay. Maybe You Tube only behaves properly with the latest smart-ass everythings.