Monday 20 September 2010

Blogging Oddities.

Blogging’s a funny business, isn’t it?

Yesterday I put up what I thought were four perfectly reasonable posts. They were even respectable! And then, just as I was going to bed, there was one final little nothing of a thing that I wanted to say. I assumed it would be of no interest to anybody; I only stuck it on the blog because it was a positive alternative to talking to the wall.

So, this morning I decided to take it down. But I have a rule, previously stated, that I won’t take a post down if it’s attracted comments. What do I find? The four ‘proper’ posts have apparently gone unnoticed, but the ‘nothing’ post has two comments.

Can’t assume anything, can you?

And another thing. According to Google Stats, I keep getting a rush of visits in the early hours of the morning – my time, of course. Remember Burundi? Last night I supposedly had thirty one visits between 3 and 4 o’clock. To repeat: not very likely. But at least they (supposedly) came from America this time, and at least I know where America is.

Blogger is being a prize pain today - again.

2 comments:

lucy said...

haha, lol Jeff, you and your blogging stats curiosity!

JJ said...

When I'm feeling adventurous, Lu, I collect stamps instead All the red ones go on one page...