Friday 6 August 2010

Seduction by Blog.

I’m being haunted by a blog. Now isn’t that the strangest thing? It keeps calling me back and holding me curiously enthralled, like some seductive oriental ghost singing a plaintive, ethereal song, unseen beyond a gauzy veil. The author of the blog hides – demurely, no doubt – behind captivating images, sumptuous poetical texts, and melancholy music. This is interesting.


And to think, I nearly gave the whole thing up.


No ditties about this one, even though the rhyme is immediately apparent.


Life throws us the odd curve ball now and then – or even bowls us a googly, if we’re British. If only I could still bowl a maiden over.


My American friends are unlikely to get the joke. Sorry. Aussies will, though.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

wow, i should like to know what this blog is and read it too!

JJ said...

This might be an entirely personal thing, Carms, or it might be a 'man' thing, or you might know it already since she's a compatriot of yours. It might leave you cold. It's here:

http://herlonelycity.blogspot.com/

But if you know what the first track on her playlist is, please tell me.