Thursday 5 August 2010

In the Stars?

It’s one of those dead blog days today. I’ve had very few visitors and there’s nothing I feel like posting about either. So I look at the other blogs I regularly read, hoping to derive at least some passive entertainment or inspiration even if I don’t feel active myself. Nope. Hardly anything there either. Funny how days go like that. Does anybody know whether Mercury is in opposition to Sagittarius, or something?


Of course, I could always post the little ditty I wrote about my three favourite Aussie girls, but it’s embarrassingly bad and I’d be risking their undying wrath. I think I’ll leave that one until I’ve had so much scotch that caution creeps under the bed with its hands over its ears and I hear a hapless voice murmuring ‘oh no, not again.’ I might choose to ignore it, but I’m on a scotch diet at the moment. It was becoming unacceptably expensive. One day maybe.


Hey, ho.

5 comments:

Carmen said...

HAHAHAHA

Do excuse me.

JJ said...

You do realise you're one of the Big Three, don't you?

Carmen said...

Aw thank you Jeff, you are petting my ego!

lucy said...

Yeah, sometimes I feel like that too.

Lack of inspiration + no interesting events to yap about = no posts

JJ said...

That was why I was glad to see you put two up in quick succession. Rude words and all!!