Saturday 14 August 2010

Catching Up.

Big day. I discovered YouTube! Don’t snigger, teenagers. I can’t help being an ageing hippie with a deep suspicion of technology. It just happened.

Anyway, having being bowled over by Roisin’s post, I searched out more versions of Raglan Road. I think Rosy was right to choose that one. Three things pleased me no end:

That Shayna so enjoyed it.

That Jenny thought Sinead O’Connor ‘beautiful.’

That it confirmed my long-held belief that the female voice carries the music of the spheres.

Enough for today.

7 comments:

pnorthluskin said...

Yay for YouTube. It fascinates me. And yay for sirens too!

JJ said...

Oh dear, you've spotted my weakness, haven't you Paige? I trust you with it.

Carmen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

JJ said...

You didn't snigger?

Carmen said...

nah, i just smiled:)

Shayna said...

Thanks, J!

JJ said...

You're welcome, Shay. It's always satisfying when something I recommend turns out to be 'right.'