Monday 9 August 2010

A Bonus Story.

I wrote a silly and very short story a few months ago. I’d been following the blog of Kaetlyn McCafferty, journaling her experiences in Ireland. McCafferty seemed such a splendid name. I had to write something, didn’t I?

It isn’t the sort of thing that I would offer to any of my publisher contacts, so I thought I might as well put it up at A Handful of Stories.

Needless to say, the real Mistress McCafferty is not a denizen of the deep, even though I have the impression that the sea is in her blood.

I do hope she doesn’t mind me talking about her like this!

2 comments:

KMcCafferty said...

No bother at all! I'm both honored and flattered. Also, I must start following your other blog now!

JJ said...

Thanks, Kaetlyn, but I'm sure you must have better things to do.