Friday 29 July 2011

Wondering...

I'm not at all clear whether somebody was referring to me when she wrote in a recent blog post: 'you little shit.' I only read the first sentence, you see, and the rest of the first sentence sort of... fitted. I still doubt it, somehow.

I've been trying ever since to write something clever in which I counterpoint 'you little shit' with 'nor all your tears wash out a word of it,' but I haven't been up to the task today.

Today has been a rare, uneventful one (I even got a full night's sleep for the first time in ages,) which is why the above is tonight's inadequate substitute for a proper blog post.

4 comments:

Jfromtheblock said...

No jeff. Not you

JJ said...

Glad to hear it, Jen. Thanks.

Zz... said...

sometimes you remind me of an insecure child...lol was that too frank?

JJ said...

I don't know. Do you believe it to be a useful truth?