Sunday 17 July 2011

Opening the Door.

It says in my profile ‘I’ve never had money because I’ve never been driven by money.’ That’s always been true and it still is. But now, for the first time in my life, I want money.

I don’t want it just to survive, as has been the case a few times in my life. I don’t want it to invest for the future. I don’t want it to have fancy clothes, cars, holidays, gadgets, trinkets, or any other of the myriad, crappy lifestyle accessories people are so obsessed with now. I want it to change gear, to go out and grab the next phase of my life. I want it to find life.

Today I had a royalty cheque from a picture library, the first for seven months. It was only small – a mere £40 – but it was a step in the right direction, a forward-flowing of the money energy. Tonight I won £10 on the lottery, another paltry amount but another small step in the right direction. Could this be an indication that the energy flows when you need it to? Does it mean that I should throw caution to the wind and trust the divine dynamic?

Tonight I watched a short video recommended by Helen. The final words were:

When imagination knocks, open the door.

2 comments:

Nuutj said...

I want money to travel and do what I love too. :)

Good to know about your luck.

JJ said...

£50 doesn't go very far over here, Mei-shan, but it's nice to have something coming in for a change.