Monday 11 July 2011

The Affliction.

Damn. It’s that time of night again and my lingering affliction with Casablanca Syndrome is making its presence felt.

I think I might add a short extension to Casablanca, USA tomorrow. Better make it tomorrow because the only things I write well under the influence are dream sequences, and we don’t want any of those, do we? Anyway, it might help. I’ll let you know.

Meanwhile, I don’t suppose I’ll get a full night’s sleep again. I keep waking up after about six hours and can’t get back to sleep.

Of course, tomorrow will be a new day, and new days sometimes produce incidents that screw up your intentions. We’ll see.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

You know, I've never seen Casablanca. My cousin was bugging me about it during our trip to Croatia. I don't see the big deal, really.

JJ said...

I don't think you should go through a whole life with seeing Casablanca, Maria.

'You played it for her, you can play it for me. Play it!'

Classic stuff.