Friday 2 August 2013

Searching for the Special Fungus.

You know, I really must try magic mushrooms. But where to look? Might I find them in the creepy copse in Church Lane, or at the top of Farmer Stan’s field, untrodden by the respectful Charolais bulls, or in a crack at the back corner of the village hall?

Who in the Shire will help me look?

This post was brought to you courtesy of Mr Heron’s View and the following rather nice piece of supposedly Celtic music. (It sounds more Modernist Commercial Japanese to me, but what would I know? It’s still nice.) I particularly like the tone of the girl's voice; it has the sound of the uillean pipes about it, only cuter. That's what makes me think it might be Japanese.

(There was a time when I would have been horrified to admit liking this kind of music. I wonder whether magic mushrooms would be strong enough.)

I give you ‘Red Poppies Dance.’ Red Poppies has to be a euphemism for magic mushrooms, right?

No comments: