Saturday 24 August 2013

Another Story.

I’ve decided to put a couple of previously unpublished stories up at the other blog. I think the days of getting them published are probably now done, and that removes the impediment to my releasing them here. I didn’t do so badly; over half my output found its way either into print or with internet publishers, so maybe it’s time I allowed First Rights to be used up on my own site.

I had two in mind initially. One was a conventional ghost story with a Gothic slant, the other a slightly surreal piece in which the nature of the ‘apparition’ remains a mystery. I decided to go with the latter, since it’s quite short and set in what subsequently became known as ‘the Shire.’ I’ll probably post the other in a couple of weeks. It’s here if anybody wants to read it.

No comments: