Monday 12 August 2013

Getting it.

Remember the post below, ‘Fairy Fingers or a Guiding Hand?’ Well, my consciousness just shifted into late night mode, and I remembered what was in the post. It was all about women and horses, with particular reference to LOTR. It included the line:

‘OK, OK, I’ll take the reins. There’s no need to yell, Aussie bint!’

Well, that wasn’t very nice, was it, so now we know who closed Jeffrey’s computer down while he was asleep, don’t we children? Yes, that’s right. That’s who it was. And we all thought she’d deserted Jeffrey for a bunch of uncouth Saxons, didn’t we? We did.

Good; that’s that settled. Shall we ask Muffin the Mule what he’d like us to sing now? What’s that, Muffin? I don’t understand; what does ‘I’d rather you just shut the duck up and let me go to sleep’ mean? There are no ducks, Muffin.

He’s a silly Muffin, isn’t he children?

(Is anybody getting this?)

No comments: