Wednesday 23 March 2011

To Continue...

I mean, come on! We’re just at the start of the most vibrant season of the year. This is a time for buds and birds and bunnies, when the real imperatives of life fill the air with optimism and the prospect of procreation.

Why do those grotty little politicians have to choose now to stand self-importantly in their stuffy chamber, sporting their swish suits, posturing their self-proclaimed superiority, and telling me how much poorer I’m going to be from midnight onwards?

BECAUSE THEY SAY SO!

Have they no soul?

Stupid question.

3 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

I just ignore them ;)

Orphin Lasz said...

; n ; I'm very sorry. But, if it's going to happen anyway, maybe you could try not to worry about it much and start thinking of the other most beautiful things in your life...?

Go for a nice walk in the forest... anywhere you can feel tranquil and peaceful ; w ;

~ Orphin's Domains ~

JJ said...

You can't ignore the bastards if they put up the price of whisky, Mel. (Which they didn't, as it happens.)

No forests near here, Orphin, but I did go for a nice walk around the lanes in the sunshine.