Thursday 10 March 2011

Maybe Tomorrow Night.

I’d like to make a post tonight but I have a meeting with the landlord and his agent tomorrow. It seems likely that I shall lose at least one battle, probably two, and maybe even three, because the only grounds I have to argue from are reason and consideration. Landlords aren’t generally interested in such things, and the agent is the landlord’s man. So I’m likely to get pretty pissed off. That’s why I’m tense and not in the mood for making blog posts.

3 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Maria Sondule said...

I didn't know you rented. Good luck!

JJ said...

I had to sell my house when I got divorced, and then the recession hit me hard and I've never had the money to buy since then. Renting has advantages and disadvantages.

See next post.