Monday 21 March 2011

A Minor Inconvenience.

I was watching Waking the Dead tonight – one of my favourite drama series on Brit TV. There were two actors in it who I knew during my time at the theatre. When that happens I find myself reminiscing, maybe remembering the last time I spoke to him or her. And then I go back to the programme and find I’ve missed five minutes of the bloody plot!

Compliments of the equinox to everybody. It was tonight at 11.21 GMT. Only seven weeks to go to Beltane. I think I might light a fire this year, in honour of the Old Ways. Pity there aren’t any maidens about who share my interest and feel inclined to rekindle the tradition. Then again...

4 comments:

andrea kiss said...

You have internet access... i'm sure you can find someone to light your Beltane fire... lol. (Not that i think you couldn't find anyone otherwise, i just thought it would be funny to say that...)

JJ said...

Taliesen awakes, eh? Some hope! You made my day, Andrea.

Jeanne said...

Light it and they will come.....

JJ said...

In that case Jeanne, I'll give it a go.