Monday 7 March 2011

Sunday.

My internet connection has been irritatingly slow.

The fire in my living room smoked more than usual.

Came close to winning £10 on the lottery, but not close enough.

Banged my head pretty forcibly against the corner of a kitchen cupboard. There’s a lump there now, but it doesn’t hurt. I’ve always been fortunate in having a tough skull – you wouldn’t believe some of the major knocks it’s survived down the years. Telling me ‘that explains a lot’ would be a bit obvious, don’t you think?

As the day was dry and sunny, if still pretty cold, felt inclined to start the spring cleaning. That was how I came to nut the kitchen cupboard.

Finished the ‘final’ edit on the novel this evening, as well as revamping the synopsis, so the first three chapters will be winging their way to the agent when I next go into town.

So, today’s ratio of neg:pos is 4:2. That’s not bad.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

But does the quality of the good outweigh the quality of the bad?
I should think your day was not all that bad. :)

JJ said...

I think a good day is one on which the bad things don't get to you.