Saturday 5 June 2010

My Flag is Flagging.

Today is a Dead Blog Day. My flaggy thing is stagnating, and there are few moods worse than the one engendered by a flaccid flaggy thing. I had a comment from Della, but even she yelled at me for being horrid to poor old Steve. So, all I can say is:

Hello Bulgaria! New country. Made my day. Gave my flaggy thing a welcome lift. I remember collecting ‘Flags of the World’ cards in chewing gum packets when I was a kid, and I do remember being particularly fascinated by Bulgaria for some reason. My collection of US states increased by one as well. So, hello Oregon, too! Twenty now. 40%. If only some of them would talk to me. Oh well, some people do and some people don’t. That’s life.

I’ll end today’s lugubrious little post with a favourite line from a British music hall song.

‘She sits among the cabbages and peas.’

I’ve been gardening today.

No comments: