Sunday 20 June 2010

The Boys (and Girls) from Brazil.

Good heavens! Two visits from Brazil today. Thank you, Brazil. Since the England football team is such a load of old dingo’s kidneys at the moment, all I can say is: Go Brazil! I just gained an interest in the World Cup. I’ll be rooting for you. You know how to play football. I remember 1970.

Just don’t get me started on beach volleyball. That could be hazardous to my health.

And who is going to be the first to 200? At the moment, it's US198:UK198. Keep you posted. Such fun. Get a flaggy thing.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Ha ha, Brazil rocks! I'd love to visit there one day- it sounds so exotic and cultural :) WORLD CUP! WOOH!

JJ said...

Maybe you should start a campaign to ban homework during the World Cup. People power! I'm told that Brazil is a land of great extremes, but I'd still like to see it. Have a good week, Lu. Not so much strees, eh?