Sunday 27 June 2010

An Apology to Myself.

I’m devastated. I haven’t put up a blog post today. Not that anybody but me will give a tuppeny toss, of course, but I’m still soundly ashamed of myself. I’ve just been very busy, and even though I worked out the next one in my head when I was engaged in all my busy-ness, it still didn’t give me the time to type it up and post it. I forgive myself.

I want the next one to be dedicated to a lovely woman who lives a little way north of here. Whether I will manage it tomorrow remains to be seen. Do come back and look in about twenty four hours.

No toothache today.

Ok, dismissed.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

well, you're forgiven. even though my opinion doesn't really count:)

JJ said...

Hello, Carms. Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Is Mumbai north of where you live?

JJ said...

Not really, just a little to the east.

How nice to hear from you. Do you sing?

Shayna said...

I'm glad to hear the toothache went away!

JJ said...

Thank you, Shayna. It will be back, but for now...