Thursday 24 June 2010

Change of Plan.

I was going to do the funny story tonight, but I have a problem. Now that I’ve downloaded and installed the latest version of my anti-virus software, I can’t upload attachments to my Hotmail e-mail account. I’ve been messing with it for ages. Don’t you just love modern technology?!

So, the Mad Sicilian with the Manic Eyes will have to wait. Oh dear, I just changed the title. Well, he was mean, mad, manic-eyed, and had a big knife, so take your pick. Feel free to drool while I put my toothache to bed. The toothache is a long story. You don’t want to know.

4 comments:

Shayna said...

I am so sorry that you have tooth pain ... it is one of the worst pains there can be! And, uh, are you referring to one of my relatives when you speak of the 'Mad Sicilian'? (~.~)

JJ said...

Hi Shay. Who knows? He might have been, I suppose. All I know is he SAID he came from Sicily before brandishing the big knife.

Shayna said...

How is your tooth?

JJ said...

Still playing up a bit. It's a 20-year-old problem, and the dentist says he can't do anything about it. So every now and then I get pain for a few days and it drags me down a bit (I'm told it's a chronic infection.) I'm used to it.

Thanks for asking. How are you?