Wednesday 15 July 2015

Today's Four Observations.

1. If I were the proud possessor of a 1963 red E-type Jaguar convertible in pristine condition (an example of which I saw standing with its top down in the sun-drenched Sainsbury’s car par today) it would cause me some considerable difficulty. Not only would I have to take a refresher course in how to woo the ladies, I would also have to spend a sum comparable to the Greek fiscal deficit on plastic surgery and a cure for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Thankfully, I’m not.

2. Happy dogs make people smile, and then their humans smile at the smiling people. It’s a good system.

3. Dentists think that a sure cure for depression is chocolate and ice cream. At least mine does, which is why I now regret having taken up so much of her valuable time delivering a lecture on psychology. (And that was before she started prodding, scraping and polishing, poor woman.)

4. Of all the people I’ve lived with during my life, the one I found most difficult to cope with was me.

No comments: