Tuesday 8 February 2011

Not an Accusation.

Somebody once suggested I might be a closet misogynist. I doubt that’s true, but there are times when I feel inclined to beware the inconstancy of women. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that women are generally more inclined to infidelity than men, but it has been my experience that when women do stray they care less.

Of course, my experience is limited, and so I judge not.

Nevertheless, at the moment I’m in the mood to beware the inconstancy of women.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't think you're a misogynist at all, Jeff. I think you're baffled and sometimes find yourself frustrated at the female sex, but to me that shows that you don't put women on the pedestal where eventually we all crash. I'd be highly suspect if all you did was go on about how wonderful and perfect women are.

JJ said...

Women, oh women! The beauty and bane of my life, Wendy. You're right. Even my favourite goddess allowed me to record her faults. Guess who was in charge in the end, though.