Monday 7 February 2011

Maybe...

You’ll probably be sorry to hear that JJ’s mind seems to be easing out of the dark limbo state it’s been occupying for the past few days. Feeling feverish and having sore sinuses and a sore throat didn’t help, but that was probably due to the weather. So anyway, it’s possible I’ll be getting back to normal soon. Two little notes in the meantime.

1) Googlewag’s latest search term picked up on my late-night leitmotif. It said:

JJ Beazley. One word. Arse.

No amusement this time, just general agreement. 'Current State' is herby discontinued.

2) I had one of my best ever junk e-mails today. The name of the sender suggested it came from somebody to whom English was not their first language. That might explain the subject line, which was:

Blow up your penis.

Maybe it wasn’t junk, but I doubt that any of the women who might express such an imprecation in earnest would know my e-mail address.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

HAHAHAHAHA blow up your penis?
I'm just thinking, that might be American. Hollywood likes bombs and sex. ya know?

JJ said...

Yeah, there was that woman who bit one off, right? She was American.

Carmen said...

what. I have not heard. God she must have fangs or something.

JJ said...

Wasn't her name Bobbit or Hobbit, or something? She and her bloke became quite famous for a time.