Sunday 6 February 2011

Current State17

One word:

Dormant.

One thought:

There are those who insist that life should be taken by the scruff of the neck and forced to give you what you want. That approach never worked for me. I tried it a few times, but discovered that life is bigger, stronger and tougher than I ever was. She always let me know, in pretty decisive terms, that she would give me what was right for me and what I was entitled to. I even got a few black eyes in the process. I learned to wait for her to request an invitation, and since then she’s given me some amazing things. I’m in a waiting phase at the moment.

4 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Dormant, that's what I should be at this hour of the morn. Life prodded me awake at 4 am with ideas to scribble, she can be a beast and a blessing, definitely!

JJ said...

I was going to make a proper suggestion that might have been taken as an improper one, Mel. Decided against it. Hope the ideas were good ones.

Anthropomorphica said...

They were indeed but now I have to make the buggers!
Improper is always fun ;)

JJ said...

Well, Mel, it had nothing to do with getting excited and biting your eyebrow, that's for sure.