Wednesday 16 February 2011

Early Night.

I’ve had a thought. (It’s been a dull day here – dark, wet and chilly - and dull days tend to make me dull. But at twenty past two in the morning, seems my brain just woke up.)

I wonder whether nobody’s reading L’Etranger because they think it’s in French. We did a production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses at the theatre once, and had people ringing up to ask whether there would be subtitles.

Oh well, I’m not changing it. I chose the title because the stranger-on-the-train might have a French connection. Subtle, eh? And it seems that, dull as it was, Tuesday was a day of French connections.

I’ll be going to bed shortly. Tomorrow is shopping day – the one day in the week when I get to have breakfast. That’s unless life still has a surprise in store.

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Haven't dropped by yet, my reading time is in short bursts, my own laptop arrives next week though, finally!!!!!!

JJ said...

Now I'm intrigued. Arrives from where?