Tuesday 20 July 2010

Taiwan.

Hey, guess what? My blog has had a visitor from Taiwan. Isn’t that splendid? Now, if only I could get Jen to tell me how to write ‘Welcome’ in whichever version of Chinese they speak in Taiwan... But then, my keyboard wouldn’t have the characters, would it? And the visitor probably knows English anyway.


This is me thinking aloud. No it isn’t; it’s me typing my thoughts. I'm getting confused because I'm excited at having had a visitor from Taiwan.


Why did I bother to get up this morning? I think I’ll go for a walk in the rain. It’s warm rain.


Before I do, though, Welcome Taiwan.

2 comments:

Nuutj said...

Walking in warm rain sounds romantic......Toads and frogs here always call each other out loud in the rain. :)

JJ said...

Unfortunately, I had no one to call to, Mei-shan.