Thursday 29 July 2010

Resumption.

OK. Enough prevarication. For reasons which I decline to identify, I’m exercising my prerogative to undergo a change of heart. I’ve decided to continue with the blog, at least for a while. I’ll try to express myself better when the subject gets a bit deep, and I’ll see how it goes.


I’ll pick it up where I left off – with the creepy stories series. I was never happy leaving them hanging anyway and there’s nothing deep to misunderstand. Just simple facts from which people can draw their own conclusions.

3 comments:

lucy said...

I'm so glad you've changed your mind for the time being. I was so shocked when I find out you weren't blogging anymore! Welcome back- for now (I don't want to jinx this!) :)

KMcCafferty said...

I'm glad I've come back to your blog now-I can honestly say that if I came back and you'd have disappeared, I would have been greatly greatly sorry (however, thankful that I have your email address still in my inbox). Please continue blogging. I know that I don't comment regularly, but when I do come on and read your posts I always enjoy them and can compare with them greatly, and it's truly been a pleasure.

JJ said...

Dare I confess to a small lump in the throat? How do I say a big enough 'thank you' in a comment box?