Saturday 24 July 2010

Five Magical Days.

I remember the five days in the year that I most loved as a kid:


Christmas Day.

My birthday.

The first full day on holiday at the seaside.

The last day at school before the long summer break.

The last day at school before the Christmas break.


I’m in a reflective mood tonight. The moon is nearly full. This is my 300th post, and the world is turning.


Glad to see the Australian flag in my flaggy thing again. I’ve missed you, ladies. And I had a new flag today – from Switzerland. Hello and welcome Suisse. I’ve discovered, however, that the Flag Counter statistics are not to be trusted. What is?

1 comment:

Maria Sondule said...

5 days I love most now: (since I'm not technically an adult)
Christmas
Last day of school
First day of school
First day of seeing Spring after long months of distance
Thanksgiving

You can trust yourself?