Tuesday 20 July 2010

Is this Disturbing?

My flag counter shows something it’s never shown before. Under both ‘Last new visitor’ and ‘Newest country,’ there’s no flag. There’s just a bit of text that says ‘Unknown – Satellite provider.’


Could this mean that my latest post has attracted the interest of some unsavoury body somewhere?


If I should disappear, or die in suspicious circumstances or something, will somebody make sure I become a conspiracy theory? Thank you.


Alternatively, could anybody offer another explanation?

3 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Hehe, it's follower phantoms!
My follower count is 39 when really there's only about 32 listed followers. Maybe the same thing happened here?

Nuutj said...

I don't know if there is any technical connection to this situation........People can follow your feed on google reader with no need to appear as followers on blogger. (As I myself share your writings there sometimes and someone stop by to click 'like' or comment.

JJ said...

No, this isn't a Followers issue. I'm talking about the flag counter, which is from an independent source. It tells me which countries have visited, along with a sub list of American states and Canadian provinces.