Tuesday 22 September 2015

Cameron and the Point at Issue.

There’s currently an attack being mounted on David Cameron over certain unsavoury things he is alleged to have engaged in during his younger years. (Something to do with a ritual involving a dead pig during his time at Oxford is top of the list, I gather.) I think the aim is to cause distress to the Tory faithful (otherwise known as ‘swivel-eyed loons’ in the words of one high ranking – yet oddly anonymous – Tory politician) causing them to gag on their afternoon tea and spit more cake crumbs than usual onto the carpet.

Well, I’m all for causing distress to the Tory faithful, but it really isn’t the point, is it? I don’t give a tuppeny toss what Cameron did when he was younger. All I’m concerned about is the kind of person Cameron is now, and I dislike the person he is now. He’s arrogant, elitist, mean-spirited, and hopelessly out of touch with the majority of British culture. I don’t want such a man running my country, that’s the point.

No comments: