Sunday 27 May 2012

Fizzless Bits.

JJ’s lost his fizz. I feel dull, anxious, dissatisfied and generally fizzless. I think it has a lot to do with the Land of the Pharaohs.

I now realise that my last post must have seemed utterly incomprehensible to anybody unfamiliar with the phrase ‘bloody Greta Garbo’ and its relevance to the history of British TV comedy. I was guilty of assuming that everybody knows of and reveres the Dagenham Dialogues as I do, which was a bit silly of me. You could always follow the link and watch.

My TV is working perfectly again. It seems that now I’ve picked up the lesson, the little folk have put the wire back and tightened the screw.

My jobs for this afternoon include painting a window frame and hosing the garden. If that doesn’t put some fizz back, I don’t know what will.

No comments: