Sunday 3 August 2014

Two Little Plummets.

I’ve just been reading a few things on the internet and made two discoveries:

1. The Priestess (about whom much has been written on this blog) has become ordinary.

2. Bryan Ferry is a committed right winger.

Doesn’t sound like much, does it? And yet I’m itching, itching, itching to elaborate. There’s so much I could add to both of those bald statements – things which would stray into the good old theme of Life and the Human Condition, as any half decent blog should – but the backlash could well be disproportionate to the effort involved in writing them. Accordingly, I’m choosing discretion instead. Suffice it to say that I’m rather sad and about to go for a shower. I think I might permit myself an extra scotch or two tonight. But no e-mails!

No comments: