Monday 13 May 2013

Dunderheads and Dancers.

Having read this morning of the first known example of a suicide attributed to the government’s ‘bedroom tax,’ my sense of loathing for this bunch of public school dinosaurs reached new heights. The ensuing blog post, however, was not only becoming hopelessly long, but was evidently likely to serve no other purpose than to depress the hell out of me, so I scrapped it.

I remained depressed all day, but then I found this on YouTube shortly after midnight:



It raised a question:

When a young woman is possessed of such fine features, such exquisite form, such enviable suppleness, and such a prodigious talent for gymnastic dancing, what does she do with it?

a) Find a creative application that will edify the human capacity for physical expression, thus adding to the general creative canon.

b) Show off.

It probably doesn’t matter, but I’m still curious. And depressed.

No comments: