Tuesday 23 April 2019

More on the Subject of Shakira.

OK, here’s a proposition: Let’s get rid of all the ageing, power-obsessed male psychopaths who are currently running the world. Sweep the Trumps, the Putins, the Netanyahus, the Dutertes, the Xis, that guy from Turkey, and all the rest of them into a spaceship armed with a one way ticket to somewhere way beyond our solar system and wave a relieved goodbye to them for ever. (They can keep their money just because I’m a nice guy, even though they won’t have anything to spend it on.) And then let’s form a world government with Shakira as President. The world would become a better, brighter, more beautiful place.

That woman really is something, you know. She is. It’s my considered view that she’s little short of a goddess, which gives me the perfect opening to make a clever comment by saying that she’s more of a deva than a diva. (Sorry, but I do so like making clever comments, even though most people haven’t a clue what I’m talking about much less be informed as to whether I’m joking or not.)

And in support of my proposition I offer the following video.


(I had to post the link because the ageing, money-obsessed male psychopaths who run all things media-related won’t let me post the actual video.)

I think I posted it before, but I can’t be sure and I doubt anybody watched it even if I did. Please pay special attention to the kids, the elephant, the llama, the tiger, the multi-cultural tone, and the smile at the end. The smile says it all.

No comments: