Monday 1 April 2019

Full Circle.

Tonight is the anniversary of another rather unpleasant night not so long ago, a night of severe pain, desolation and that what-the-hell-is-happening-to-me sense of dark wonderment. I remember feeling glad that I lived alone because I find illness terribly embarrassing.

It probably explains why I feel uneasy tonight. I often get moods which are inexplicable until I realise that it’s the anniversary of some event which engendered the same mood. I gather it’s a well known phenomenon, and I do seem to be prey to some well known phenomena.

It’s April 1st now and I’m hoping that somebody will play a friendly April Fools joke on me, just so I know I’ve been noticed. But please let it be through some human agency of which I approve. House elementals take note.

No comments: