Saturday 8 December 2018

About the Boy.

I have nothing to say tonight because I’m feeling stressed and irritable. That’s because I’m still having issues that have been going on for months and the corporate world continues to demonstrate just how incompetent it can be when it comes to solving relatively simple issues (even when you’re paying them money and they’re very good at finding new ways to try to persuade you to pay them even more.)

So I thought I’d fall back on a simple expedient and post this picture:

 
I do so to demonstrate that:

1. I’m not gay.
2. Somebody liked me once.
3. I’m fond of dogs and know how to protect them from the hot sun.
4. Dogs trust me sufficiently to fall asleep on my foot.
5. I have been known to travel beyond the precincts of the Shire.
6. My dress sense might be described as ‘functional.’
7. The sun does occasionally shine on Scotland.
8. Smiling comes naturally to me.
9. I once owned a wrist watch.

There might be more later, but I doubt it.

And incidentally, a nice lady on YouTube informs me that I have high functioning depression. Another one says people avoid me because I’m an empath. We function as mirrors, apparently, and people don’t like having their flaws reflected back to them. Isn’t life fun? (I still hope there’s pudding.)

No comments: