Sunday 13 October 2013

Getting a Rare Lift.

You know, I’ve been feeling a bit rough all day today, but tonight I’ve felt strangely energetic. Feeling energetic is a phenomenon I’d largely forgotten since the fatigue thing set in two years ago. So why tonight? No idea, but it was good not having to struggle with unscrewing the top on the whisky bottle for a change.

Maybe it’s that horseshoe I found in Church Lane the other day. I had big hopes for the lottery draw tonight, but no: not a single number. Oh well, maybe the luck won’t be of the money variety. Maybe LL has something better in store, and maybe feeling energetic is just the first stage. See? Optimism, too. I think I’d better go to bed.

2 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Hmmmm... LL and JJ... goes nice together :)

JJ said...

It would be about time if they did. Now I have Lois Lane going around in my head.