Wednesday 26 May 2010

Preview.

OK, in the best tradition of Saturday morning cinema you get a trailer for the next story to be posted at the other blog.

I thought long and hard, and decided the next would be Mr Grimshaw.

What do you do when you find a ghost sitting in your favourite armchair at midnight? What do you do when he disappears, only to reappear weeks later somewhere else? What do you do when he finally speaks to you, and you discover he isn’t even a conventional ghost – and he expects a sacrifice from you?

Coming to the other theatre in less than a week.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Looking forward to meeting Mr. Grimshaw, sounds chilling and thrilling ; )

JJ said...

Hello Wendy! And I look forward to your adjudication on Mrs Grimshaw.

andrea kiss said...

Sounds very good! I am now following your blogs after looking through older posts on mine and finding an interesting question that you posed to me about Wuthering Heights. Sorry it took me so long to answer you... i just now noticed your comment!

JJ said...

Greetings Andrea. Very nice to meet you. I had an interesting winter with the Brontes. They virtually took over my life for a couple of months, Emily in particular. And it might interest you to know that my first novel is about a Celtic goddess and her rabbit companion taking a human male on a journey of discovery. Shades of your profile there, perhaps. We must talk some time. You can tell me about life in Tennessee (did I spell that right? It looks right.)

andrea kiss said...

Yep, you spelled it right. That novel sounds like a story i once read. On your other blog :O)

I'll take some pics soon of the area where i live and post them for you.

JJ said...

Does it? Damn! It wasn't meant to sound like anybody else's story. I'm currently trawling the agents, 'cos that's the only way you can reach the mainstream publishers these days. Only certain short stories can go on the other blog - it was all explained in an earlier post. Look forward to the pics.

JJ said...

Just read this again. Being a bit dim, aren't I?