Saturday 29 May 2010

Mysteries.

This little flaggy doo-dah that I now have attached to my blog is proving an endless source of mystery and amusement. Sixteen visits from India. India? I have a soft spot for India; I would love to talk to somebody from there. But I haven’t a clue who it is (or who they are.) Same with Arkansas – three visits from there. Who lives in Arkansas? Hello, Arkansas. *Waving* Talk to me.

Then there’s Chris from the Emerald City (Followers, not flags.) Are we talking Seattle or Oz here? Hello Chris, whoever you are.

I do wish you’d all introduce yourselves. Hands around the world, and all that.

It’s 1.30am in dear old Blighty. I think it’s time for bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the Indian. Adore your writing.

KMcCafferty said...

This is interesting, I'm going to get me one of these flaggy doo-dahs.

JJ said...

Well thank you, India. I adore seeing your flag on my blog. How did you find me? Do you have a blog of your own?

Greetings McC. If you click on my flag views, you'll see that they identify US states as well. It's a lot of fun, but I'm not always convinced of its 100% accuracy. Love seeing Ohio, too.

Anonymous said...

Where does one get that little widget anyway? I notice many bloggers are very savvy with numerous, colorful widget thingies. Is there one place I can go or must I invest another 10 hours on the computer? Thanks, Jeff :)

JJ said...

Hi Della. All you do is click on the flaggy thing, and there's a button to get your own. It takes a few details and then gives you an HTML code to copy and paste into wherever Wordpress takes gadgets.