Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Writer Look and an Absence.

Somebody once said to me: ‘You look like a writer.’ She was a sales assistant in a shop somewhere, though I don’t remember where. OK, so here are three notable writers:




Which one do I resemble? The only writer I ever looked like, back in the day when I had both the hair and the matching capacity to roar in the odd angry moment, was this guy:

  
A renowned theatre director was the first to note the similarity, so I suppose it’s probably right.

*  *  *

And might I just add that I didn’t spot the Lady B’s erstwhile host in Ashbourne today. It was a collywobble-free day, which is a shame because I’ve decided that I quite like collywobbles when the Lady B’s erstwhile host is involved. They add colour to the grey fog of despond.

No comments: