Tuesday 22 August 2017

Three Gone Begging.

I  had three posts running through my head while I was upstairs getting wet.

The first was about the frustration of having a faulty phone connection and subsequently poor internet service. It would have included a longing for the good old days when the telecommunications network was publicly owned and run for public service, not for the benefit of British Telecom’s directors, senior executives and shareholders.

The second was on the thorny question of children and discipline. It would probably have included a quotation from Khalil Gibran’s The Prophet.

The third was to express the opinion that it would probably be heartening to have the Lady B’s erstwhile alter-ego hate me. (Although I might not have explained why.)

Having now got dry again, I find myself being driven half mad by a faulty phone connection and subsequently poor internet service. Consequently, I can’t be bothered.

No comments: