Thursday 24 August 2017

An Unremarkable Day.

I’ve been trawling through the events of the day in an attempt to find something to make a post about, but today’s events don’t really merit the wear on the keyboard.

I thought of telling the story of the two teenage girls with tooth braces, but it isn’t very edifying. I suspect that teenage girls the world over belong to some private club to which only they have the password, and I decided subsequent to our brief encounter that I should be less inclined to engage with those to whom I haven’t been formally introduced. I suppose that was about the best thing to come out of it.

The one thing that might verge on the mildly interesting was Mel telling me that she’s discovered she’s a reincarnated dragon. She fits all the criteria on the list, apparently. I remember feeling the same way when I read up on schizophrenia.

No comments: