Tuesday 8 August 2017

Reluctant Roles.

Would you believe that two people now claim me as their mentor? And if you think that’s odd, do you know what’s really odd? They’re both Chinese. Isn’t life interesting?

So is that it for blog posts today? I think so. I’ve just written a very long (mentoring-style) email and my eyes are tired. Besides, nothing of note happened today, unless you count the young boy who smiled at me, the tiny female creature in a pram who scowled at me, and the young woman in the coffee shop who was unusually nice to me as usual.

I don’t understand why people don’t just ignore me; it’s what I aim for. I suppose I should put it down to yet another failure and be glad of the fact.

Time now for alcohol and some Chinese music on YouTube, just to psyche myself up for another probable day living in a human body. I wonder whether I’ll ever get used to it.

No comments: