Wednesday 19 June 2013

Four Notes.

1) I’ve reached that point at which the slightest irritation pounds at my brain with the weight of a major and debilitating disturbance. This is a phenomenon to which the HSP type is no stranger, but there’s a limit.

2) The Faun singers perform in a bewildering array of languages. Their track Arcadia, for example, is not only sung in Finnish, but in Karelian dialect. That’s about the equivalent of a Chinese person doing Stand by Your Man in best West Virginian Appalachian. Clever.

3) I think the boys from Google might top the poll for The Most Irritating Organisation the World Has Ever Known. If they interrupt my musical listening with 'Why don’t you stop using your YouTube name and replace it with your own name' once more…

4) I hate Virgin Media and their unprincipled attempts to force me through their corporate hoops. They seem to be forgetting that ‘free market’ is two words. They only acknowledge the second one. What’s more, I think that Branson and others of his ilk who are manically obsessed with adding more and more millions to their already obscenely obese bank accounts, while countless millions around the world are dying of starvation, are a pox on the backside of humanity. I do.

No comments: