Wednesday 6 February 2013

Serious Issues.

Serious Issues keep cropping up and raising my ire. It’s state control this time, and I thought of making a post about it.

But I’m tired of serious issues. They’re boring me.

So did I mention that I saw a big white flash in the northern sky two nights ago? (I don’t think I did.) The circumstances suggested it wasn’t lightning, so what was it? And did I once mention (I think I did) that I used to see big blue flashes in the sky when I was a teenager, ones that nobody else could see? They’re mysteries, and I like mysteries more than I like serious issues.

And while I’m on the subject of mysteries, I’ve thought of something else that’s an expression, if not actually a source, of joy: Laughing. Laughing connects you briefly to joy, and I should know because I do it at least once a year.

No comments: