Thursday 16 May 2019

A Little Late Note.

Sorry I didn’t post the story of Dolores tonight, but I didn’t actually promise if you remember. The fact is that I’ve been busy doing other things and it’s getting a bit late now. I might do my best tomorrow. Then again, I might not.

One of the things which kept me occupied tonight was the latest episode of House, and it seems we’re back on a wavelength. ‘I loathe weddings,’ he said as he strode limpingly away from Mistress Cuddy, ‘and their seven layers of hypocrisy.’ Unfortunately he omitted to enumerate the seven levels, but I recall once writing a blog post entitled Ten Reasons to Hate Weddings so I expect Dr H and I are running pretty much in tandem.

And I did go to Homebase today, and I did buy a dwarf lupin as suggested by the pushy little geranium. One of tomorrow’s jobs is to introduce her to her new home, ensuring that she’s far enough away from the plg to avoid picking up a bad attitude.

No comments: